Powerbanks: All You Should and Wanted to Know!
Life is fast, and to match up with the ever-increasing pace the individual has to become even faster. This speed is becoming a necessity in every sphere of life- be it work or personal front. The way out is machines- anything that reduces human efforts as well as time. In this modern world, when everything is becoming mechanized and time is the most valuable asset one can have, powerbanks are one such invention. In layman’s term, It is a device that we can use to charge our lifelines, I.e, mobile phones and tablets in this hyper-paced world. While reading this, one may wonder that what is so special about the powerbanks then? Even a mobile charger does that!
Well, here comes the USP of this product! We can charge our electronic devices using this blessing-in-disguise even in the absence of electricity. All you need to do is to connect your phone/phablet/tablet to this and then just forget about it. Your device will get charged in no time. With a single charge to these powerbanks one can repeat the process of charging their gadgets 4-5 times. Having said that, the key advantages of it can be summarized as follows:
- Ease: It is very easy to charge/use and therefore can be used by anyone irrespective of their age, sex or education.
- More Ease: These chargers have a metallic touch and come in small sizes, which in turn makes them very handy for every age group. This is fit for use by kids as well due to the durable metallic body which ensures safety.
- Compatibility: These power banks are fit to charge iPhones, android as well as Symbian devices.
- Style: It comes in different colours, metallic casing and small size- these features add to the style component.
- Others: If you wish to travel long distances and alone, which is also becoming a trend these days- after all YOLO (You Only Live Once)- then this product is a must have. You can easily top up your phone’s battery and stay updated with your daily life while you are away for a trek, or off to a remote region. You can easily charge your phones for 3-4 days even when you do not have access to electricity anywhere!
Most Suitable for: This device is suitable for everybody. However, to narrow it down on the basis of utmost usage, it serves journalists, travellers and businessmen the best!
Additional features: Depending upon the type of powerbank you are using, there are different utilities that this device has to offer other than making the charging process a smooth one!
For instance, if you are using a solar powerbank, one does not even need to charge it, if he/she has access to sunlight- which in a country like India is no big deal! This solar charged powerbank not only offers this luxury but also works as a high-powered torch to guide you through the dark.
Things you should know before using a powerbank:
- It have input sockets to which you connect the power cable and then plug your electronic gadget to another end. Hence, there are units that come with micro or mini USB sockets for charging.
- They have indicators in the form of light or any other that signal their power level. When these lights signal to go out, just put these powerbanks for a recharge.
- These powerbanks come in different capacity ranging from 8000 MaH to 20800 mAH. Depending on your need to charge your devices, you can choose the one which serves you best where their charging potency is in increasing order of the mAH they come in.